Friday, September 30, 2011

In Honor of Erick W. Erickson



Today, Erick Erickson yet again ripped the mask off his immature, perverted, narcissistic self. In a 24 hour OCD hate fest, Erickson bashed and mocked Sarah Palin with at least one RedState post an hour, poking as many sticks in the eyes of her supporters as possible. Why? Simply because, despite Palin's explanation last night, he was furious that the former GOP VP nominee had the nerve(!) to defy His Blogger Highness by not announcing NOW! I SAID NOW! MOMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Erickson's flameout regarding Palin's clever silence may top Charlie Sheen's for worst celebrity melt down ever, assuming it wasn't Sheen himself "hacking" Erickson's account again. At least Sheen's breakdown was kind of entertaining. Unless Erick got his thirty pieces of silver from the establishment for this insanely self-destructive stunt, I don't see what he could possibly have had to gain from it. I wish Erick all the best in rehab.

In honor of the aforementioned temper tantrum, it's time to bring back a classic post reminding us of the true character of this vile man. In fact, it was this very article that first brought Coloradans4Palin to prominence with its shocking and revealing scoop about Erickson's misogynistic tendencies, a precursor to the VanSusteren/Carlson argument. I'd just like to point out that I noticed the beginning of his demise and called it no later than March 3rd of this year. Reading the post again, I have to laugh at how proud Erickson was to brag to me that he had Todd Palin's phone number. Oh how times change. I'd tell you to enjoy, but you may not find his sick behavior amusing.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Erick Erickson Reveals Himself to be a Mother *Bleep* - Literally

The Sad Demise of a Conservative Hero

I cringe at having to write this article, as I must discuss certain comments of a vulgar, obscene, and crass nature. Be forewarned. Trust me, I'm sure friends and family are reading this, and I have no desire to wallow in such filth. However, the GOP has a problem, and it must be dealt with swiftly if we are to regain the trust of the American people. It's one thing when the left stoops to obscene and misogynistic slurs - they don't claim to have morals in the first place. It's quite another when supposedly Christian social conservatives use such language in order to dehumanize a political opponent - in this case the conservative heroine Sarah Palin, who has proved exceedingly resistant to attacks of all other natures.

The tragic saga played out on twitter yesterday when young hothead and newly minted editor of the Daily Caller, Tucker Carlson, fatefully hit the "tweet" button on what he later wished he had never written:

Palin’s popularity falling in Iowa, but maintains lead to become supreme commander of Milfistan

Now if you're a mom and you don't know what MILF stands for, I'm sorry to even have to tell you to look it up, but you should know what it means (hint: it's related to the title of this article). I've heard guys toss it around before and they really shouldn't. It's degrading to women. Of course Tucker is a bit wet behind the years, and after some well deserved poking and prodding, he finally apologized.

Apparently Charlie Sheen got control of my Twitter account last night while I was at dinner. Apologies for his behavior.

Erm, well, his first attempt at passing off the blame on Charlie Sheen (?!?) didn't really work, so he tried again.

I'm sorry for last night’s tweet. I meant absolutely no offense. Not the first dumb thing I’ve said. Hopefully the last.

Ok fine, lesson learned, apology accepted, time to move on, right? Apparently not.



Erick Erickson, editor of Redstate.com and newest member of the lamestream media (CNN), had to insert his big fat foot into his mouth (and into the story). He stuck up for his beltway frat bro with the following tweet:

Maybe my sense of humor needs to be recalibrated, but when I heard @TuckerCarlson's MILFistan comment, I laughed then got out my passport.

Unlike Carlson, who later deleted his offending tweet, Erick left his tweet up, and even followed it up with more after he was initially lambasted in the blogosphere by conservative women who (surprise, surprise) took offense to his misogynistic slap in their collective faces. There you have it folks, the great Erick W. Erickson admitting that he'd like to go **** some mothers in a magical land where that is accepted behavior.

Hmm, let's pause for a minute and check what the Bible he supposedly lives by says about such behavior:

Exodus 20:14
"You shall not commit adultery."

Exodus 20:17
“You shall not covet your neighbor’s house. You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.”

Leviticus 18:7
"Do not dishonor your father by having sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother; do not have relations with her."

But surely God would have a good ol' laugh at the MILFistan comment, right? No doubt he's ribbing the angels about it right now? Wink? Wink? Vomit. Well, I tell you, this set me off. I had been criticized for suggesting that Erick might be sexist in his attitude toward Palin before,  but here he was, yucking it up with his buddy Carlson like a middle school kid on testosterone. So I launched the following volley on RedState:

And I almost got run off the site for calling you a sexist. But now you’ve proven it!!! I take back my apology, you ARE a sexist.

Maybe my sense of humor needs to be recalibrated, but when I heard @TuckerCarlson’s MILFistan comment, I laughed then got out my passport.

http://twitter.com/#!/ewerickson/status/42797397188947968

Hey women on this site, do you think it’s funny that Tucker Carlson said Sarah Palin was a Mother He’d Like to F***? Or that Erick would suggest he’d be the one f***ing Sarah? What if someone said the same about you? Is that just fine and dandy? And then, Erick, you just made it worse.

@drewwill I forgot that serious pundits like @tuckercarlson are not supposed to have a sense of humor.

http://twitter.com/#!/ewerickson/status/42799079352303616

So it’s funny to talk about f***ing married women with children? Even vice presidential candidates? You are a sick sick man. And then you just kept digging.

@poonamdoshi all the women I know are mad at the comment. All the guys I know are chuckling.

http://twitter.com/#!/ewerickson/status/42801501424451584

So apparently, as long as women don’t know about it, it’s fine for men to fantasize about married women with children together as long as the women don’t know about it? You have some serious issues that you need to talk to your pastor about. Unless you’ve found a hypocrite who is just as much of a sexist pig as you are. Your twitter account says you “clean up the right”. What have you to say for yourself, sir?

And yes, I realize that I may be banned for drawing attention to this. If that is the case I wish to have no part of this misogynistic website.

Needless to say, the comment was quickly scrubbed and I was summarily banned from Redstate as Erick Erickson began covering his tracks (yet refused to apologize). As it turns out, Erick didn't have much to say except that I was "threatening" him when I posted a mere statement of fact on his facebook wall, "your words will come back to haunt you". (Incidentally, if he is threatened by his own words, perhaps an apology would be in order?)

Well, that led to the following facebook exchange, which, as you might have guessed, got me defriended when Erick was faced with the harsh reality of his own behavior and how it might come across to both Todd Palin and Christy Erickson:

#
[redacted] Stalk much?
2 hours ago
#
[Colo4Palin] When I was banned from redstate, I had no other way besides facebook and twitter to express my disgust with someone I thought was a great leader in the conservative movement.
2 hours ago
#
[Colo4Palin] You know who else will haunt you? Todd Palin.
2 hours ago
#
[redacted] It sounds like you need to lighten up on the caffeine on this one. What you may find offensive, other people may just view it as humorous… Yeah, maybe in poor taste but so fart jokes, blonde jokes and small penis jokes [I don't drive a Porsche by the way.]
2 hours ago
#
[Colo4Palin] If I said what Erick said about Palin about Obama instead, I would probably be put on an FBI watchlist.
2 hours ago
#
[redacted] Well, Michelle does have a fat ass…
[I'm probably on there already so...]
2 hours ago
#
Erick Erickson [Colo4Palin], I’ll email Todd and ask. I suspect you don’t have his email address.
2 hours ago via
#
[Colo4Palin] No I don’t, do you? I look forward to his response.
2 hours ago
#
[Colo4Palin] ?…actually he has too much class to respond to your petulant vulgarity. But if he were to respond, I suspect you would come out of it humbled.
about an hour ago
#
Erick Erickson And his phone number.
about an hour ago via
#
[Colo4Palin]
Typical arrogant Erick, bragging about what connections he has. Yes, we get it. You’re on CNN and you have the Palin’s number. In fact, i see nothing that distinguishes you from the LameStreamMedia, hoping for some scraps from Palin’s table…. I suspect you’ll be much more apologetic in the call. Otherwise I’m looking forward to hearing about it:

Erickson: Hey Todd, ok if I call your wife a MILF? Nothing personal, she’s just SO HOT!!!

Todd: Why don’t you come race snowmachines with me sometime in subzero temperatures and we’ll see how much you know about being a real man.See More
9 minutes ago
#
[Colo4Palin] Oh… and your jokes are no funnier than Letterman’s.
8 minutes ago
#
[Colo4Palin] And you still haven’t told us what Christy thinks about your comments.
5 minutes ago
#
Erick Erickson Actually, I’d never bother him about something like this. Goodbye now.

I'd be really, really curious as to what Todd Palin thinks of Erick Erickson, but Todd is a man of few words and in any case would not want to elevate Erick by "punching down". As it turns out, Erick's wife wasn't laughing according to subsequent tweets.

For the record, my wife says I should not have laughed at Tucker's comment. She found no humor in it.
@weshouldallcare My wife assures me that if I do not listen her that I will not live long and she will take half.
AND YET HE STILL WON'T APOLOGIZE!!!

Well, my friends, this is where it currently stands. I'll definitely update if Erick decides to forgo his hubris and apologize, but as of today this supposed Presbyterian is surprisingly nonchalant concerning his lewd behavior. All I can say is beware young up-and-coming male misogynists. They will be tomorrow's good old boys.
I Corinthians 5:1-4
It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that even pagans do not tolerate: A man is sleeping with his father’s wife. 2 And you are proud! Shouldn’t you rather have gone into mourning and have put out of your fellowship the man who has been doing this? 3 For my part, even though I am not physically present, I am with you in spirit. As one who is present with you in this way, I have already passed judgment in the name of our Lord Jesus on the one who has been doing this. 4 So when you are assembled and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present, 5 hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord.
Let us have no more of this talk about MILFs.

No comments:

Post a Comment